Hours: Full time
Working at BrewWe are not your average team. We like to play to both strengths and passions, ensuring that everyone has the chance to create work that they love and can be confident in the value they are adding. Projects range in size and scope from creating a social banner to building an entire website. We actively avoid rolling out the same solutions, again and again, preferring to look for every opportunity to innovate. This means that we need to be highly collaborative to make sure we leverage the best creative ideas. As you can imagine, maintaining a high level of expertise across strategy, design, development, excellence, and accountability requires a team that fully embraces working together. This is why our culture is so important to us - it defines our approach to everything and is the reason our clients keep coming back to us.
About the RoleThe Account Manager will be responsible for managing and building strong relationships with new and existing clients and supporting Brew Digital’s teams in the delivery of their assignments. The Account Manager will be the first point of contact for new customers and play a key role in pitching for new business. They will work with third parties on new business opportunities and assess leads as they come in. They will lead regular client reviews and be in regular contact with our clients for everything from general enquiries to operational delivery matters. The Account Manager will need to be knowledgeable about Brew Digital’s services. Whilst the role’s primary purpose is to build on new and existing relationships and deliver a positive client experience, the Account Manager will need to be aware of the commercial, financial and legal details for each of their client’s agreements to support them effectively.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Analysing business trends to develop industry and/or specific growth strategies
- Implementing strategies and account plans to ensure clients receive a high level of service to meet their business goals
- Lead regular client reviews to discuss clients needs and wants from existing and potential projects
- Regularly preparing documentation including, but not limited, to account plan strategies and quote requests
- Identifying additional opportunities for our services within an account
- Assess leads that come in through third parties and be the initial contact
- Read and assess tender documentation to decide if new opportunities are appropriate for Brew Digital
- Play a key role in pitching for new business
- Acting as a primary contact and escalation point for customers
- Understanding of the commercial and financial aspects of the service contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Client Commercial engagement, leading in the formation, discussions and potentially dispute resolution around SLAs between Brew Digital and the client.
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experienceEssential
- Experience in a web or digital account management role
- Understanding the importance of client trust, interpersonal skills and developing long-term relationships
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and efficiently
- Proactive, persuasive, energetic personality
- High sense of priorities and are able to multitask with tight deadlines, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organised and accurate
- Strong communication skills and confident with working with stakeholders at all levels
- Evidence of managing multiple accounts simultaneously
- Evidence of managing accounts of varying size
- Understanding of the key trends in digital media such as SEO, CRO, etc