Location: Remote / Norwich
Hours: Full Time
Working at Brew Digital
We are not your average team. We like to play to both strengths and passions, ensuring that everyone has the chance to create work that they love and can be confident in the value they are adding. Projects range in size and scope from creating a social banner to building an entire website. We actively avoid rolling out the same solutions, again and again, preferring to look for every opportunity to innovate. This means that we need to be highly collaborative to make sure we leverage the best creative ideas.
Part of what we do is to act as an in-house agency for our parent company The Adaptavist Group; a family of brands that combine people, processes, and technology to make businesses better. The Group is on a mission to ignite lasting change in the way we work. The rest is working with our array of external clients; offering expertise across website design, creative, strategy and digital services.
Headquartered in mostly-sunny Norwich (don’t hold us to that), our office is a vibrant and welcoming space designed for collaboration and creativity. Some of our team are based locally, with others also working remotely across the UK and abroad! Regardless of location, we are a diverse and talented team that take pride in our warm and welcoming culture. This is why our culture is so important to us - it defines our approach to everything and is the reason our clients keep coming back to us.
About the roleDo you want to lead a talented team, and guide them to deliver a best in class service to customers both internally, and externally? Are you a true digital marketing expert, with a deep understanding of common customer pain points and the ability to communicate the value proposition? If so, this role might be the perfect next step in your career journey. Brew Digital is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing Services, who will take responsibility for defining and delivering the complete digital marketing strategy for The Adaptavist Group companies, as well as external clients. This role offers an incredible opportunity to build on the digital marketing services already provided by Brew Digital, as well as develop new services, and facilitate the wider digital marketing team’s growth and progression.
What you'll be doing
- Developing the overall digital marketing strategy and operational plan for Brew’s offerings across all channels and touchpoints.
- Measuring and reporting on the financial aspects of digital marketing services, as well as forecasting sales performance trends to actively develop our market share.
- Guiding the digital marketing strategy for both internal and external customers, delivering maximum value and effectiveness.
- Supporting the growth and career development of the team through a culture of continuous learning, while ensuring a high level of success.
- Acting as a point of escalation for customers when appropriate.
- Developing enablement collateral to support new service offerings for Brew across varied industries.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience managing a high-performing digital marketing team (either B2B or B2C).
- Understanding of SEO, CRO, paid media, email, CRM, social media, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to manage and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An aspiring self-starter with an agile and iterative approach to work.
- Ability to take new services to market, and help them to succeed.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Adaptavist corporate rewards
- Aviva pension
- Bupa Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Income protection scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online streaming service
- Udemy training
If you have any questions, please do contact us.